Thursday, February 11, 2010



I've never officially said it but I kinda like my new class, 2A04. They're a whole buncha crazy people and all full of nonsense :D When it comes to work, there are people I can be serious with. Well who says a whole bunch of 11 girls + 2 guys can't be fun!

Ohyes, something EMBARRASSING happened to me today while I was wearing my skirt at the cafe. I also climbed the chairs while attempting to get to my seat and mrs choy gave me that .___. face, followed by "so un-ladylike!" and a headshake.




We had the fire drill today - and my classmates opened up their umbrellas at the field (as seen on photo above) cause it was too hot HAHA. I swear it was so hilarious cuase its kinda bimbotic? LOL. The principal, the j1s and OSLs started dancing the college dance after the thing and I snapped a few photos of it. HIGH!!!




OSLs ran to the back of the field and started dancing.
Wish I was part of it!! Regret not joining now!




Some councillors dancing with our principal


whoa oh, whoa oh, whoa oh, LOLLIPOP!

The new collage dance is quite cute eh! :D
Anyway, we were wondering what would happen if someone was bathing halfway and the siren went off...?


Linette took a photo of her ribbon hairtie!


Sarah, Linette and I have been staying in the __ room the past few nights. Had a great time talking to them last night and Sarah gave me another perspective of things :D What she said did make sense and I've gotta put in my best for the A's!

Still very worried about it though :( Everybody around me has been working extra hard nowadays, its quite motivating yet scary at the same time. How do I improve on all my subjects within such a short period of time?


and that's how I look when i'm doing work in the art room!


These few days passed by really quickly; I survived 3 tests + a presentation and lessons from morning till 6 yesterday (with only an hour break) and I really hope the maths test would at least be fine?

Been trying to stay up late to catch up with my j1 work every night but ALWAYS fail to do so -- cause I always end up falling asleep :/ Mr Tsui even got Marian to call me every morning so I wont' reach school late, but I didn't wake up to her call this morning and was almost late!!


The J1s came for the band meet-and-greet session today, I don't know how they found it but the flute section's gonna be quite strong! Talked to a few juniors and got quite high despite being so tired. Got mixed feelings but we'll see what happens next week.

I feel like contributing more to the band, the thought of us leaving (though we're not bonded) makes me kinda :/. Like, no more cca after we step down?

(AND I'LL HAVE TO PART WITH MY FLUTE!! HOW?????)



& here are a few random pictures from Yao (Aho's) "wonderful" drawings of Anusha and Ivan on seperate days. How entertaning hahaha!






Artist with model #1


Yao with model #2 hahaha.


I haven't been studying wtih them lately though, maybe I should do it one of these days. For now, its gonna be the art room and a little studying at night :]

No comments: